Certified Housing Inspectors for Your West Bend Home
Wall to Wall Home Inspections is fully licensed to inspect houses, condos, apartments, and even recreational vehicles. If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home in the West Bend area or Washington County, a quality home inspection is a must before you make any transaction.
West Bend is home to over 30,000 people and boasts the Museum of Wisconsin Art. This bustling mid-sized city is an excellent place to buy a home, and a quality home inspector is an important ally to acquire before making such a large purchase.
Wall to Wall Certifications
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. It gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Full Inspections, Clear Information from Knowledgeable Professionals
We have a long track record for performing thorough and honest home inspections throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. The average cost of a home inspection can vary depending on factors like:
• Square footage
• Home Style (Two story, Colonial, Ranch, Bungalow, etc.)
• Home Age
• Finished Basement or Attic
• Garage size
Wall to Wall Home Inspections, LLC offers free quotes and money-back guarantees on every inspection we do. Our experts will go the extra mile to make sure there are no surprises when you buy your next home. We expose often unnoticed problems by thoroughly inspecting every part of your home, including:
• Roofs and gutters
• Electrical and plumbing
• Siding, windows, and doors
Radon Testing in West Bend
Wall to Wall offers radon testing for your West Bend home for a fee with your home inspection. Don’t let dangerous gasses infiltrate your home through cracks in the basement foundations or faulty windows. Radon testing will save your health and happiness for your new home.
West Bend Housing Authority and Permit Information
Upon inspection, it is not rare for us to find questionable remodeling and construction work. Before you begin a large home improvement project, we recommend you contact the West Bend Building Inspection Department to gather permitting information. It can also be a good resource to discover what work has already been performed on the house and when – some repairs may still be under warranty.