From first time home buyers to veteran sellers, a quality West Allis home inspection from Wall to Wall Home Inspections is a critical part of the home buying and selling process.
We use advanced equipment, such as a pole-mounted camera for inspecting hard to reach areas and a customized inspection software program, for an accurate and thorough documentation of all areas of your potential new home. Wall to Wall Home Inspections offers free quotes and money-back guarantees on every inspection we do. Our guaranteed home inspection services include:
- Roof & Gutter Inspection
- Electrical & Plumbing Inspections
- Home Foundation
- Basement & Attic
- Siding, windows, and doors
- And many more!
Certified West Allis Home Inspectors
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. It gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Radon Testing Services in West Allis
There is a well-documented elevation of radon levels in the West Allis area, and the inspectors at Wall to Wall are here to ensure your home is clear of this radioactive gas. Wall to Wall specialists provides radon testing for homes across the greater Milwaukee area. We generate results within 48 hours. If radon levels are detected, we can help by adjusting and monitoring the ventilation in your home.
Let us protect you from the dangers of radon gas — contact us to schedule radon testing in West Allis today.
West Allis Home Building Licenses and Permits
During a typical home inspection, we usually encounter about 5-10 areas that require work. In some cases, the fixes are simple, whereas other times it appears as if the previous owner performed some DIY repairs gone wrong. If this is the case, we recommend contacting the City of West Allis Building Inspection Department to see if a permit was approved for the work done. Make sure your home is up to code. Let the professionals at Wall to Wall Home Inspections help with a comprehensive home inspection.