With its rich history as a former resort town, Waukesha is an up and coming city with many beautiful, historic mansions. Whether you’re looking to buy one for yourself or as an investment, it’s important to know exactly what you’re buying. Wall to Wall Home Inspections provides detailed, speedy service for houses and condos near the Fox River, in downtown Waukesha, and throughout the city.
Wall to Wall Home Inspections offers free quotes and money-back guarantees on every inspection we do. Our experts will go the extra mile to make sure there are no surprises when you buy your next home. We expose often unnoticed problems by thoroughly inspecting every part of your home, including:
- Roofs and gutters
- Electrical and plumbing
- Siding, windows, and doors
- And more!
Wall to Wall Certifications
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. He does not practice real estate sales however, it gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Radon Testing in Waukesha
Radon is a colorless, radioactive gas that is extremely hazardous if inhaled over a long period of time. Wisconsin’s soil is rich in radioactive substances like radon because of the same glacial movements that generated the Great Lakes and our state’s distinctive landscapes.
Wall to Wall Home Inspections performs simple radon tests in Waukesha County, with results usually in 48 hours. If radon levels are detected, we can help by adjusting and monitoring the ventilation in your home. Let us help you keep your family safe with radon testing!
Permits and License Information in the City of Waukesha
With homes dating back to the 1800s, there have been many changes and improvements made to many Waukesha houses. When we encounter unusual fixes during an inspection, it’s often best to check with the City of Waukesha’s inspections department to see if any permits were pulled. Knowing that a repair was permitted and inspected assures many buyers and investors that repairs were completed correctly. If you are planning on doing renovations, knowing what repairs and updates require permits can save you a major headache. Even seemingly simple renovations, such as kitchen cabinet replacements or more difficult electrical re-wiring projects, require permits in Waukesha.