Affordable Home Inspection and Radon Testing in Racine
Our team of qualified home inspectors are happy to provide fair and thorough services for buyers and sellers in the Racine county community. Wall to Wall Home Inspectors offers comprehensive pre-sale coverage to help you get the most out of your home. From the highest roof shingle to the lowest cellar corner, we cover it all. Our guaranteed home inspection services include:
- Roof & Gutter Inspection
- Electrical & Plumbing Inspections
- Home Foundation
- Basement & Attic
- Siding, windows, and doors
- And many more!
Accredited Home Inspectors Racine, WI
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. He does not practice real estate sales however, it gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Racine Area Radon Testing Services
Radon is a colorless, radioactive gas that is extremely hazardous if inhaled over a long period of time. Wisconsin’s soil is rich in radioactive substances like radon because of the same glacial movements that generated the Great Lakes and our state’s distinctive landscapes. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
Wall to Wall Home Inspections performs simple radon tests in Racine county, with results usually in 48 hours. If radon levels are detected, we can help by adjusting and monitoring the ventilation in your home. Let us help you keep your family safe with radon testing!
Permit and Licensing Information in Racine
With years of experience in the field of home inspections, we discover a variety of questionable repairs undertaken by former owners. Check the city of Racine Building Permits for information that may be useful before beginning any form of renovations. Additionally, double-check if any previous repairs can still be covered by warranties.