Comprehensive Home Inspections in Mukwonago
At Wall to Wall Home Inspections LLC, we proudly offer the residents of Mukwonago our guaranteed home inspection services. Our inspectors have comprehensive certifications and are ready to assess the condition of your home. Some areas our inspectors will focus on include:
- Home Foundation
- Roof and Gutter Inspection
- Electrical and Plumbing Inspections
- Basement and Attic
- Siding, Windows, and Doors
- Masonry Work
- and more!
Mukwonago Radon Testing
Due to the same glacial forces helping to create the Great Lakes, the soil has been scattered across Southeastern Wisconsin, stirring up a colorless, radioactive gas called Radon. Radon is a toxic chemical that can cause harm without your knowledge.
Luckily, proper ventilation can remediate the issue; but first, radon testing must be done to assess the level of radon infiltration. Wall to Wall Home Inspections performs simple radon tests, generating results in 48 hours. Our radon testing services are available as an add-on to our inspection services.
Certified WI Home Inspectors
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified, we are Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. It gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Guaranteed Property Inspections
Our comprehensive inspection services are geared toward customer satisfaction. This is why Wall to Wall Home Inspections eliminates surprises in the pre-home buying process and offers a money-back guarantee on our services. If you’re not happy with the quality of the home inspection service as you see it, you won’t pay for it.
Within hours of the full inspection of your home, you will receive a report providing you with an itemized list of our findings, with images to show you exactly what we saw.
Village of Mukwonago Building Permits
Our years of experience working in and around homes have exposed some interesting home repair projects attempted by previous owners. Before beginning any form of renovations, it is wise to double-check because previous repairs can still be covered by warranties. Poor construction and outdated materials can be costly. Check out the Village of Mukwonago Building Inspection webpage to see more about permits.