Reliable Milwaukee Home Inspectors and Radon Testing
With fair and honest inspections for both buyers and sellers, our team of skilled home inspectors is proud to serve the Milwaukee county community. Wall to Wall Home Inspection Services provides thorough coverage to get the most out of your home in the form of a full pre-sale inspection. We cover everything from the tip-top shingle to the lowest basement corner. Our guaranteed home inspection services include:
- Roof & Gutter Inspection
- Electrical & Plumbing Inspections
- Home Foundation
- Basement & Attic
- Siding, windows, and doors
- And many more!
Certified Milwaukee Home Inspectors
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. It gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Milwaukee Radon Testing Services
Radon is a colorless, radioactive gas that is extremely hazardous if inhaled over a long period of time. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. Due to the same glacial movements that created our state’s unique landscapes and produced the Great Lakes, Wisconsin’s soil is rich in radioactive materials like radon.
Wall to Wall specialists provides radon testing for homes across the City of Milwaukee. We generate results within 48 hours. Let us help you keep your family safe with radon testing!
Permit and Licensing Information in Milwaukee
We discover a lot of debatable repairs when examining homes in southeast Wisconsin. Check the State of Wisconsin Building Code for Residential and Commercial structures, in order to avoid future hassle. Before beginning any form of renovations, it is wise to double-check because previous repairs can still be covered by warranties.