Brown Deer Home Inspections
At Wall to Wall Home Inspection Services LLC, we are proud to offer the residents of Brown Deer our guaranteed home inspection services. Our inspectors have comprehensive certifications and are ready to assess the condition of your home. Some areas our inspectors will focus on include:
- Home Foundation
- Roof and Gutter Inspection
- Electrical and Plumbing Inspections
- Basement and Attic
- Siding, Windows, and Doors
- Masonry Work
- and more!
Certified Brown Deer Home Inspectors
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being Nationally Certified, we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors are fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. He does not practice real estate sales however, it gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Brown Deer Radon Testing Services
Due to the same glacial movements that created our state’s unique landscapes and produced the Great Lakes, Wisconsin’s soil is rich in radioactive materials like radon.
Wall to Wall specialists provides radon testing for homes across the greater Brown Deer area. We generate results within 48 hours. If radon levels are detected, we can help by adjusting and monitoring the ventilation in your home. Let us help you keep your family safe with radon testing!
Permit and Licensing Information in Brown Deer
We discover a lot of debatable repairs when examining homes in southeast Wisconsin. Check the Brown Deer Building Inspection resources for residential and commercial structures in order to avoid future hassles. Before beginning any form of renovation, it is wise to double-check because previous repairs can still be covered by warranties.