Quality Hartland Home Inspections
Located in beautiful Lake County, Hartland is a fast-growing, family-friendly community. With many parks and easy access to the many lakes and rivers surrounding the community, there’s something for everyone in Hartland. If you’re looking to buy a home in the popular Hartland area, it’s important to get a quality home inspection from licensed professionals. At Wall to Wall Home Inspection Services, our national and state-certified home inspectors provide prospective home buyers with affordable inspection services.
Some areas our inspectors will focus on include:
- Home Foundation
- Roof and Gutter Inspection
- Electrical and Plumbing Inspections
- Basement and Attic
- Siding, Windows, and Doors
- Masonry Work
- and more!
Wall To Wall Certifications
We are Nationally Certified Home Inspectors which means we can do inspections anywhere in the United States.
In addition to being nationally certified, we are also Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, which means we must follow the Wisconsin State Rules and Regulations for home inspections. State rules and regulations can be reviewed here (State Statute 440.97) and here (Chapter SPS 131) – State Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
Wall to Wall Home Inspectors is fully licensed/certified by the state of Wisconsin and nationally recognized organizations, including:
- Al is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He received his license in 1988. It gives his unique insight into the real estate process which helps Clients stay within their contract dates. License #40981 (Al)
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908 (Al), #NACHI22091226 (Luke)
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspectors, Certification #1037(Al) #3252(Luke)
- Al is a Certified Master Inspector, which means he has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined), has been in the inspection business for at least three years, agrees to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics, and agrees to periodic criminal background checks.
Hartland Radon Testing
Radon is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless radioactive gas that occurs naturally in the environment. It is formed through the decay of uranium, which is found in soil, rocks, and water. As a result of the same glacial forces that helped form the Great Lakes, radon can enter your home. Radon enters Hartland homes in a number of ways, like through tiny cracks in walls, floors, and foundations.
Luckily, proper ventilation can remediate the issue, but first, radon testing must be done to assess the level of radon infiltration. Wall to Wall Home Inspections performs simple radon tests, generating results in 48 hours. Our radon testing services are available as an add-on to our inspection services.
Hartland Building Permits
We have seen our fair share of interesting and eccentric DIY home repair fixes during the many years we have spent inspecting homes throughout Wisconsin. We’ve seen it all.
When we encounter any suspicious renovations, we always recommend the potential buyers contact the Hartland Department of Building Inspections. This is an incredible resource for home buyers and sellers. It gives information on permits you need to renovate your home and allows you to check if permits were pulled for any work performed on the house.